Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This is what happens...


           Lovestylehappiness
This is what happens when your laptop craps out on you. You disappear for what feels like an eternity. And are forced to take pictures with your phone instead.

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And that you survived Black Friday and found some awesome deals on Cyber Monday.

I actually didn't do much shopping this year. I usually try to avoid the Black Friday crowds and do most of my shopping on Cyber Monday but for some reason I just wasn't feelin' it this year.  I guess the sales just weren't that great.  That and I was more preoccupied (read: bummed) by my very first ever Instagram Ad for my jewelry.  I'm horrible at self-marketing so I thought I'd try an ad to increase some traffic to my Etsy site.  I must not be doing something right because although my ad did get some likes, it didn't really drive much traffic to my shop. I'm not giving up just yet, but if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear it.

Back to happy things.... above is my outfit for Thanksgiving dinner! It's rather chilly already so I decided to throw on a dress made out of a thicker material. Hope you like it!

Jacket: Burberry Brit Double Breasted Wool Coat (older, but you can see a pic here)
Dress: Twin Armada (old. I don't think that site is still active)
Boots: JCrew (similar)
Bag: Tory Burch double zip tote (here)
Necklace: Lovestylehappiness (You can't really see it, but I was wearing one so I figured I should list it anyway. ha.)

Oh yea, I almost forgot. Hubby found a great deal for a computer over the weekend! Hopefully I can get back to posting soon! *happy dance*





9 comments:

  1. welcome back!! love the outfit!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry to hear that your laptop stopped working. thats always a bummer~ lol i try to avoid black friday shopping as well. if i ever go, its not really to buy anything..more like... to go and be entertained and just simply have fun! usually most of my shopping is done on cyber monday. i agree though that there really just wasn't much this year. i visited all of my favorite websites and felt like the deals were limited and the sales weren't that great. oh well, maybe next time. i dont even have the money to be shopping anyways. have a great weekend!

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
    Circle Lens Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, how gorgeous is that jacket? Sorry to hear about your technology problems, glad everything's working out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear your computer crapped out! That's so frustrating. I love your Thanksgiving out btw and the jacket is so cute! Hope you get a new computer soon! Best, CD. ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great coat! Hope you got your laptop situation worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! hope everything is ok now!♥ lovely outfit!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit, love how you styled it!! <3 Started following you with Bloglovin too babe!!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that everything is okay now...and Merry Christmas!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!